Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Another Book Sale in January

I really enjoyed doing the book sale at the Caspar breakfast on the Sunday after Thanksgiving in November, it felt like coming home in a lot of ways. A lot of my book customers and friends welcomed me back and bought lots of books. We also set up our display of mixed metal jewels and did quite well also. Before the sale I had a dollar number in mind of what I would like to make but thought it was reaching a little too much, at the end of the sale we had actually made twice that much money. Wow!

I plan to do it again in January, at the Caspar Community Center breakfast on the 27th, from 9am to 2pm. Hopefully my back, which I sometimes have problems with will let me do it. I will have a totally different selection of quality books this time, I plan to bring around 25 boxes. Annie Lee will also share the space of the north room with me with her fascinating selection of Guatemalan treasures. Hope to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment